The original Ropeman has been a bestseller for over 10 years and is a benchmark mountain product. The Ropeman 1 has an alloy cam that keeps weight down. It is easy to place on ropes with a simple action to open the sprung sideplates. The flat cam profile is easy to release, even under light loads.
The Ropeman 1 has recently been upgraded with forged sideplates for increased strength, less weight and an even better fit. Ideal for self rescue, prussiking, pulleys and mouflage, the list of uses for these small but perfectly formed devices is endless.
- Hot forged side plates
- Alloy cam
- High strength stainless steal axel
- Stainless steal cable leash
- Alloy 7075 T6
- 3 Sigma rated
- CE EN567
- UIAA 126
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY