- share on
The Wildwire carabiner has an I-Beam construction which allows it to be lighter, without compromising on strength. The smooth-action wire gate is double kinked to provide an easier grip when clipping. The lightweight, flexible 10 mm Dyneema sling is weather and abrasion resistant and has higher strength-to-weight ratio than standard nylon webbing. Its narrow diameter makes it ideal for use in threads, spike placements and extending protection.
- Ergonomic design for superb handling and smooth action
- Hot forged I beam construction
- Wire gate carabiners for maximum weight saving
- 60cm dyneema sling, 10mm, 22kN strenght
- "Vice" sling protector ensures rope end biner is correclty oriented
Longitudinal: 27kN/ | Side: 8kN/ | Open: 9kN/ | Opening: 26mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
SIGN IN TO WILD COUNTRY
SIGN IN TO WILDCOUNTRY